No detail has been spared in this absolutely stunning and completely remodeled single-level pool home located on a sought-after cul-de-sac. This home has all the latest, high-end finishes inside and out! Warm luxury vinyl floors throughout, double paned windows and custom wood finishes throughout complement the bright and open floorplan. Enter into the inviting living room featuring impressive, vaulted shiplap ceilings with LED can lighting and French doors to the backyard. The neighboring kitchen is well-appointed with fresh white cabinets, quartz counters, decorative tile backsplash, pot filler, open shelving, a large center island with bar seating, stainless steel appliances including a built-in refrigerator, a Miele coffee system and a built-in pet corner. The kitchen opens to the dining room offering dual accordion doors to the backyard. Down the hall, the spacious primary bedroom offers an en-suite bathroom with dual vanities and a luxurious walk-in shower. Two secondary bedrooms are generously sized and share the full hall bathroom. Additional features include fully paid off solar with a newer roof, Vivint Security System, custom window treatments, soundless fans throughout and a convenient indoor laundry room with direct access to the two-car garage with custom cabinets, epoxy flooring and plenty of storage. Relax or entertain in the stunning backyard featuring a sparkling pool and spa with Jandy app-operated equipment and ozone cleaning technology, outdoor fireplace, built-in cement L-couch for seating, designer horizontal fence, paver patio, built-in BBQ island with ice bin, bar seating and fire trough, low-maintenance artificial turf, professionally landscaped with a new drip sprinkler system, custom planters, and a 10x10 detached custom office with its own high-end heating and air conditioning. Enjoy year-round SAMLARC hosted community events, use of the community parks & pools and the Santa Margarita Lake Beach Club. Nearby shopping & dining options, hiking & biking trails, the 241 toll road and award-winning schools.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,526 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Saddleback Valley Unified
Rancho Santa Margarita
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 3, Total: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level Master
- Family Room
- Washer Hookup,Electric Dryer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Room
- Built-In Range,Barbecue,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Range,High Efficiency Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Water To Refrigerator
- Central Air, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment
- Other. Central, ENERGY STAR Qual. Equip..
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Family Room,Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Ceiling Fan(s),Crown Molding,Granite Counters,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Paneling/Wainscoting,Quartz Counters,Stone Counters,Recessed Lighting,Storage,All Bedrooms Down,Attic,Bedroom on Main Level,Dressing Area,Entrance Foyer,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete,Door-Multi,Direct Access,Driveway Level,Driveway,Garage Faces Front,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Private,Storage.
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Pool Description
- Community,Fenced,Gas Heat,Heated,In Ground,Private,Waterfall,Association
- Association,Community,Heated,In Ground,Private
- Excellent Condition,New Condition,Privacy,Wood
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional, FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Submit, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price